Friday, August 25, 2023

Jasper's Auto Service Inc, Artesia CA

Jasper's Auto Service Inc
(562) 865-1761
https://maps.app.goo.gl/arBt3qnLU5kMNkB16 

This place is GREEDY πŸ‘ŽπŸš«. I pulled in with my car knocking & popping, clicking & clacking & asked the mechanic "Do you know what that is⁉️" He obviously did ,but he decided not to tell me, saying
 " We can check it out for a $65 diagnostic fee". 

I just installed a new axle for $280 based on a MISDIAGNOSIS that was supposed to stop this noise. I'm not paying another greedy mechanic for a diagnosis. 

I kept driving around pulling into repair shops ( no shortage of them) until one nice mechanic over at Star Auto heard me pull in & said confidently "It's your bearings". Turns out he was right πŸ‘.

 That's the American way πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡².A true mechanics first thought should be about helping people, not about making money πŸ’°. If you wanted to get rich you should get a job on Wall Street, not fixing cars. Being an honest mechanic is a noble calling and your reward is feeling good about doing an honest, decent job everyday, and your ultimate reward if you stay honest, and believe in Jesus, is Heaven πŸ™✝️πŸ‘