Saturday, April 11, 2020

SHAME ON BLACKFACE GOVERNOR NORTHAM πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜ . BAD FRIDAY "Virginia Governor Announces Signing of Extreme Abortion Bill on Good Friday.....


SHAME ON BLACKFACE GOVERNOR NORTHAM πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜ . BAD FRIDAY   "Virginia Governor Announces Signing of Extreme Abortion Bill on Good Friday...The most heartbreaking part of this travesty to me personally is its repeal of the lifesaving ultrasound requirement in Virginia. When I went in for my abortion, scared and only 19 years old, I was denied the option to see the ultrasound of my baby. I asked, but the abortion worker said no. Now women all over the commonwealth of Virginia will be denied that basic right as well. It would have changed the course of my life. Women deserve better."
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/10/virginia-governor-announces-signing-of-extreme-abortion-bill-on-good-friday/